Saturday, June 12, 2010

harder than you know

Change, shit .
I guess change is good for any of us .
I ain't mad at you .

I got nothing but love for you, do your thing girl .
When I talk about money all you see is the struggle .
When I tell you I'm living large you tell me it's trouble .
Congratulation on the wedding, I hope your man know .
He got a player for life, and that's no bullshit .

I know we grew apart, you probably don't remember .
Now the whole shit's changed, and we don't even kick it .
Knew in my heart you was the same motherfucker bad .
Go toe to toe when it's time for roll you got a brother's back .
And I can't even trip, cause I'm just laughin at you .
You tryin hard to maintain, then go head .
Because I ain't mad at you .

In time we learned to live a life of crime .
Rewind us back, to a time was much too young to know .
I caught a felony loving the way the guns blow .
And even though we seperated, you said that you'd wait .
Bullshit .

I kiss my Mama goodbye, and wipe the tears from her lonely eyes .
Said I'll return but I gotta fight the fate's arrived .
Don't shed a tear, because Mama I ain't happy here .
As soon as I touch down .
I told my girl I'll be there, so prepare, to get fucked down .

So many changed on me, so many tried to plot .
That I keep a glock beside my head, when will it stop?
Until God return me to my essence .
Because even as a adolescents, I refuse to be a convalescent .

So many questions, and they ask me if I'm still down .
I moved up out of the bottom, so I ain't real now?
They got so much to say, but I'm just laughing at you .
You all just don't know, but I ain't mad at you .