I ask myself, is life worth living should I blast myself?
That's how it's supposed to be .
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids .
but things changed, and that's the way it is .
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live .
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do .
what we gotta do, to survive .
I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere .
Unless we share with each other .
We gotta start makin' changes .
Learn to see me as a brother instead of two distant strangers .
Unless we share with each other .
We gotta start makin' changes .
Learn to see me as a brother instead of two distant strangers .
That's how it's supposed to be .
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids .
but things changed, and that's the way it is .
I see no changes all I see is racist faces .
Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races .
We under I wonder what it takes to make this .
One better place, let's erase the wasted .
Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races .
We under I wonder what it takes to make this .
One better place, let's erase the wasted .
It's time for us as a people to start makin' some changes.
Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live .
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do .
what we gotta do, to survive .